These days, Back to School shopping has more cool options like 360-degree, 2-in-1 laptops and gadgets, and less of the boring No. 2 pencils and college-ruled notebooks. And thanks to Best Buy, students can save big when buying the latest tech.
Student Deals: Students can get great deals on Back to School necessities all year long when they register on BestBuy.com/StudentDeals with their .edu email address. They’ll receive coupons for everything from MacBooks and laptops, to printers, microwaves, headphones, and more.
Check out just a few of the Student Deals available now until Aug. 2:
- Save $100 on MacBooks
- Save $100 on iMacs
- Save $150 on select Lenovo Yoga or HP Laptops
- Save $50 on the iPad Air or the iPad Mini with Retina Display
- Get a free $50 Xbox Gift Card when you buy an Xbox One Console with Kinec, plus get Forza 5 for free
- Save 20 percent on all counter-top microwaves, and 30 percent on select accessories like Incase sleeves and backpacks
- Click here for all the deals
Cash for College: But here’s the best part. Students can also get $100,000 – yes, $100K – to use toward school expenses if they’re one of two Grand Prize winners in Best Buy’s Cash for College* sweepstakes.
Now through Aug. 2, students who register for Student Deals can enter the Cash for College contest. It’s as simple as enrolling in Student Deals, then using a promotion code sent via email to enter. Two lucky grand prize winners will bring home $100,000 cash for school expenses. Other prizes include $25,000 Best Buy gift cards, 2-in-1 laptops, Xbox One consoles, and more.