Best Buy customers will have two opportunities to secure Black Friday “doorbuster” deals and get a jump on their holiday shopping.
More than 1,000 Best Buy stores in 47 states will open at 5 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving, Nov. 27, to give shoppers an early chance to take advantage of Black Friday deals. Nearly all stores will remain open until 1 a.m. local time on Friday, Nov. 28.
Stores will reopen at 8 a.m. local time on Nov. 28 and close at 10 p.m. that day. Our stores will be open from 9 a.m. until 10 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 29, and from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 30.
Best Buy will begin selling “doorbuster” deals at 5 p.m. local time on Thursday before offering a second set of different “doorbusters” at 8 a.m. on Friday. Customers have already begun lining up outside of some Best Buy stores in preparation.
For customers who prefer to shop without leaving their home, BestBuy.com will provide a number of opportunities for great deals. There will be online-only “doorbuster” deals all day on Thanksgiving. In addition, there will be deals available all day Thursday and Friday on BestBuy.com.
Deals will be available on many of the best brands and products customers truly want. Some of the hottest deals include:
- A Best Buy exclusive Samsung 55” LED Ultra HD Smart TV for $899.99, the lowest price we have ever offered on a Samsung UHD television of this size.
- Panasonic 50” LED 1080p HDTV for $199.99, a Best Buy exclusive
- $100 off on all iPad Air 2 models
- Beats Solo headphones for $79.99, a savings of $90
- GoPro Hero 3+ Silver action camera for $249.99, a $50 savings.
- Nest smart thermostat for $199.99, a savings of $50
- The Dyson DC44 origin cordless stick bagless vacuum will be available for $219.99, $180 off of the regular price of $399.99.
- A number of PlayStation 4 and Xbox One games including NBA 2K15, Madden 15 and FIFA 15 will be 50 percent off and available for $29.99
While we recognize the decision to open on Thanksgiving affects Best Buy employees, customers have made it clear that many of them want to begin shopping on Thanksgiving evening. In recent years, millions of Americans have shopped on Thanksgiving, and our store associates are excited and prepared to help customers fulfill their holiday wish lists. Most Thanksgiving evening shifts are filled by employees who volunteer to work. All hourly store employees who work on Thanksgiving will, of course, receive holiday pay.
Because of laws in Maine, Massachusetts and Rhode Island, stores in those states will not open until Black Friday. Our five stores in Maine will open at 12:01 a.m. on Nov. 28. Our 26 stores in Massachusetts and our Rhode Island store will open at 1 a.m. on Nov. 28. Our three Best Buy stores in Puerto Rico will also open at 12:01 a.m. on Nov. 28.
A small number of additional locations across the country might have varied hours because of county or municipal laws. Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile stores located in shopping malls might have their hours adjusted based on the operating hours of the mall. Best Buy Mobile stores not located in malls will open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
Click to see the front page of the ad.