Black Friday at Best Buy has arrived, and even though we’ve been celebrating since October, we still have thousands of deals on the latest technology and tons of popular gifts from the great brands on your list.
From store hours to the ways we’re getting your gifts to you faster and easier, here’s a quick overview of how to shop with us this weekend and throughout the rest of the holiday season.
Here are this year’s store hours for the week ahead, and just a reminder, we’re closed on Thanksgiving again this year.
- Wednesday, Nov. 24: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thanksgiving, Nov. 25: CLOSED
- Black Friday, Nov. 26: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 27: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 28: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Please note that store hours may vary depending on local regulations. See your local store page for exact hours of operation.
Black Friday deals
Black Friday deals will be available both online and in stores this year. And, of course, BestBuy.com is open 24/7 and offers free around-the-clock chat support.
My Best Buy and Best Buy Totaltech members will still have access to exclusive deals available only to our members and will be notified when these deals are live. My Best Buy is a completely free membership. A Best Buy Totaltech membership is $199.99 per year, plus tax, and features great benefits, including 24/7 Geek Squad tech support, VIP access to dedicated phone and chat teams, extended 60-day return windows on most products and more. (Best Buy Totaltech terms and conditions apply and are available at BestBuy.com/PlanTerms.)
Not sure what to buy for everyone on your list? You can find lots of gift ideas online at BestBuy.com. (To get you started, we’ve put together a few ideas for toys, fitness products, kitchen gadgets and our new assortment of beauty gifts.)
Your safety remains important to us this holiday season. Our Best Buy employees are following multiple safety guidelines, including mandatory face coverings, wellness checks prior to their shifts, regular cleaning of high-touch areas and more. Stores will also have floor markers to encourage social distancing, protective shields at the registers and more.
We’re once again making it easy to shop for your favorite tech early, and we’re helping you get your orders in more ways than ever before. But please note that some of these options will not be available on our busiest shopping days.
- Store pickup and contactless curbside pickup are available at all Best Buy locations. Just select which option you want at checkout.
- Same-day delivery is available on thousands of products at almost every Best Buy store.
- Next-day delivery is free on orders of $35 or more and available on thousands of items to customers across the country. Just select this option at checkout, and you’re on your way.
- Alternative pickup locations are available in more than 36,000 locations, allowing customers to pick up their orders at UPS, CVS, FedEx, Walgreens and more. More than 90% of the U.S. population lives within 5 miles of at least one of these locations.
Extended holiday returns
Buy your gifts and other items from Best Buy this holiday season with the peace of mind of easy returns. Many purchases made Oct. 18 through Jan. 2 have an extended return period through Jan. 16. (More information on our extended returns policy at BestBuy.com/Returns.)