Membership for one of the best clubs around – the My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked program – is now just $30.
The club had been $99.99 for a two-year membership. But beginning March 8, it costs just $30 to become a member for two years.
Here are the top-notch perks:
- 20 percent off new physical video game software (After just three new titles, the membership has paid for itself)
- 10 percent bonus trade-in credit on video game software
- 10 percent off pre-owned video game software
- 2x My Best Buy points for every dollar spent on new video game software, digital gaming and game accessories
- 2 My Best Buy points for every dollar of video game software traded in
- Special one-time-use welcome coupons
- Exclusive offers
Bonus: Even amiibos are 20 percent off with Gamers Club Unlocked.
Why the great deal? Gamers are among Best Buy’s most dedicated customers and while Gamers Club Unlocked was already popular and well-regarded in the gaming community, we wanted it to be even more accessible.
And with so many anticipated titles coming out this year – i.e. Batman: Arkham Knight, Halo 5, Mortal Kombat X, The Elder Scrolls Online, and more – there’s no better time to become a member.
Beginning March 8, signing up for just $30 is as simple as visiting any Best Buy store or BestBuy.com.