Pebble’s slick new smart watch – say hello to stainless steel and Gorilla Glass – is coming to Best Buy customers this Sunday, and Best Buy is the only place where you can check it out in person before buying.
Pebble Steel is an elegant follow-up to its predecessor and the second-generation, high-end smart watch is now as strong as it is sleek. And this Sunday, June 15, you can get your hands on it at all Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile stores, in addition to finding it at BestBuy.com.
Pebble Steel is available for $229 in Brushed Stainless Steel and Black Matte – both with a leather black strap. In addition, the original Pebble has arrived in a new color – Arctic White, which is available for $149.99.
The launch coincides with the debut of the new Wearable Technology experience on BestBuy.com, a site dedicated to the world of smart watches, health and fitness activity trackers, sport watches, action cameras, and more. The new experience allows users to browse products and learn more about how they work, what they do, and which is best for their lifestyles.
The smart watch options now are numerous, so why Pebble? Here’s your answer.
- Personalized, customizable notifications: View texts, social media or calendar notifications and incoming calls without even having to pull your phone out of your purse or pocket. Choose from numerous watch faces to fit your personality.
- Control your music – from iTunes to Spotify to Pandora – right from your wrist.
- Swim, shower, or run in the rain – it’s waterproof up to 165 feet (so, as deep as it needs to be for as anyone who isn’t a professional scuba diver).
- Play games, display your boarding pass, monitor World Cup scores, and more.
- Go up to a week without charging.
- Read your display in direct sunlight or total darkness.