Worried about getting your gifts on time? Have no fear, because there’s still time to do some last-minute shopping and get your gifts under the tree by Christmas.
This year, we have thousands of products that you can order now and receive by Christmas Eve with options like contactless curbside pickup, same-day delivery and next-day delivery. We’ve even implemented new ways we’re working behind the scenes to make sure orders arrive on time, including shipping more products directly from our stores and enlisting our own store employees to help deliver packages to doorsteps.
Arrival deadlines depend on the product and your location, but you can find more information during the checkout process on BestBuy.com.
Here’s a closer look at a few of the options for how to get your tech quickly and safely:
- Contactless curbside pickup: The fastest, most convenient way to get your order is through curbside pickup, which is available at all stores this year and is typically ready within one hour. To make it even easier for last-minute shoppers, we’ve extended our curbside pickup hours beyond regular store hours. We’ve also added more parking spaces and created an option to check “pickup traffic” on the Best Buy app, so you can plan your visit accordingly. (Click here to check the curbside pickup hours at a store near you.)
- Same-day and next-day delivery: With same-day delivery, customers can order from thousands of products as late as 3 p.m. and get them by 9 p.m. local time. We’re also offering free next-day delivery, which is still available on thousands of items. We’ve even partnered with some well-known delivery companies to get those gifts under the tree when you need them through same-day delivery. Check your ZIP code on BestBuy.com to see if you’re eligible.
- Alternate pickup locations: This year, we expanded our alternate pickup options to 16,000 locations across the country, including CVS Pharmacy, Michaels, Advanced Auto Parts and UPS stores. Just select your desired pickup location as you check out online, wait for your order completion email and, voila, you’re on your way.
More last-minute shopping tips
Here are a few more tips and tricks to help you check those last few items off your shopping list.
- Make a list and check it twice — and keep your budget in mind. If you’re heading to stores to wrap up your shopping, decide how much you want to spend on each of your gifts before you head out.
- Do some research. During this unprecedented holiday season, Best Buy is doing things differently to keep everyone safe. It’s a good idea to do some research to see if any new procedures have been implemented before you shop. Knowing this information in advance can help you save time and keep you and your family safe. Here’s more info on our safety policies if you’re shopping in our stores.
- Check out online gifting centers or talk with experts virtually for inspiration. We have a gifting center on BestBuy.com to help you shop for everyone on your list. There are tons of gift lists and ideas for teens, gamers, foodies and more. We even have Blue Shirts and Geek Squad Agents who can chat with you online to make sure you get everything you need this year.
- Consider one-size-fits-all gifts. With tech, you don’t need to know someone’s sweater size or if they’d prefer the red scarf or the green one. Gifts like headphones and speakers are great options because they’re available at a variety of price points and everyone can enjoy them.
For more information on holiday shopping, visit BestBuy.com.