October is Energy Awareness Month, and Best Buy is ready to celebrate with products designed to help reduce your carbon footprint.
We’ve set a goal to help our customers reduce their carbon emissions by 20% by 2030 through our wide assortment of ENERGY STAR certified products. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR® label are independently certified to meet strict energy efficiency specifications set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to save you energy and money and help protect the environment.
For 31 years, ENERGY STAR has been a leader in reducing environmental impact across the country. When purchasing an ENERGY STAR certified product, you are not only helping conserve natural resources, you might also save money on your utility bill or qualify for rebates.
Here are some products that can help you live more sustainably.
ENERGY STAR certified products
- GE UltraFast Washer/Dryer – This all-in-one washer/dryer combo with ventless heat pump technology makes daily life simpler by eliminating the need to transfer clothes between machines, saving energy and revolutionizing the way you do laundry.
- Nest Learning Smart Thermostat – This thermostat alerts you when you’ve chosen a temperature that’s energy efficient and helps regulate your home temperature based on your living schedule, saving energy throughout the day.
- Insignia 43” LED Full HD TV – This TV allows you to connect your home theater favorites like Blu-ray player, game console, speakers, cable/antenna and more to maximize your viewing experience. The outer packaging is made with sustainably sourced paper, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Juicebox Electric Vehicle Charger – Save on gas and use this electric vehicle charger made for drivers needing a balance of power, safety, and convenience to charge from their own home.
- LG Front Control Dishwasher – This model is among the most energy-efficient dishwashers in its class, making the 2023 Most Efficient ENERGY STAR list. It reduces energy and water consumption with more accurate cleaning technology.
- Insignia Top-Freezer Refrigerator– Keep your food cold and organized with this refrigerator. Features include LED interior lighting, easy temperature control and a stainless steel design that looks great in any kitchen.
- Levoit Smart Air Purifier – Deep clean your atmosphere using this purifier that uses three-stage filtration. To be even more efficient, you can set timers and schedules via the Vesync app to ensure that it is only using energy when necessary.
This is the 10th consecutive year that Best Buy has been named an ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year. The EPA highlights organizations each year that have made outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through superior energy-efficiency achievements.
Want to do your part to conserve energy this month and throughout the year? Explore ENERGY STAR certified products here.