Awards & Recognition
Best Buy is proud to rank No. 7 on Barron’s list of the Most Sustainable Companies.
We’ve topped this prestigious list for the sixth year in a row.
Awards that recognize Best Buy.
- 3BL Media – 100 Best Corporate Citizens (No. 33)
- Barron’s – Most Sustainable Companies – (No. 7)
- CDP – Climate A List (6th year)
- Disability Equality Index – Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion (Top Score)
- Diversity Inc. – Noteworthy (4th year)
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index (12th year)
- Ethisphere – World’s Most Ethical (8th year)
- Fortune – Blue Ribbon Companies 2023
- Fortune – World’s Most Admired Companies (No. 2 in Specialty Retail, 8th year)
- FTSE4Good Index (9th year)
- HBCU Connect – Top 50 Employers for Historically Black College and University Students & Grads (3rd year)
- Human Rights Campaign – Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality (17th year)
- JUST Capital – America’s Most JUST Companies (No. 1 in Retail)
- MSCI ESG Research – AAA rating (highest possible score)
- Parity.org – Best Companies for Women to Advance (3rd year)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence (9th year)