Best Buy inspires people of all ages to connect, learn, innovate, and improve their lives. We believe that technology can empower people to dream big and accomplish great things. Across the country, many communities lack support and access to the tools and training that can unlock a better future and prepare youth for the challenges ahead.
Our Best Buy Teen Tech Centers are a place where teens can develop critical skills through hands-on activities exploring their interests in programming, filmmaking, music production and design. Each location works to bridge the digital divide by giving students access to the tech education and building the confidence they will need to be successful in school and in their future careers.
A partnership with The Clubhouse Network connects members to a global community of over 100 clubhouses in 20 countries. For more information on our Best Buy Teen Tech Centers and to inquire about future expansion, visit theclubhousenetwork.org/bestbuy.
- P.F Bresee Foundation – 184 S. Bimini Place, Los Angeles, CA 90004
- Alternatives In Action – McClymonds High School, 2607 Myrtle St., Oakland, CA 94607
- Gold Crown Enrichment – 150 S. Harlan St., Lakewood, CO 80226
- Little Black Pearl – 1060 East 47th St., Chicago, IL 60653
- Hennepin County Public Library – 300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Jersey City Boys & Girls Club – 225 Morris Blvd., Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Juanita J. Craft Recreation Center – 4500 Spring Ave., Dallas, TX 75210
- Family Services Association – The Neighborhood Place, 3014 Rivas St., San Antonio, TX 78228
- Bellevue Boys & Girls Club – 15228 Lake Hills Blvd., Bellevue, WA 98007
- FBR Branch Boys & Girls Club – 1901 Mississippi Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C., 20020