Spring forward! March 13 at 2 a.m. local time marks the start of daylight saving time, which means while we get more time to soak up the sun, we also lose an hour of sleep. Luckily, you can improve the sleep you do get with the latest sleep technology, so you don’t feel as groggy in the morning.
There are a ton of exciting products, available at BestBuy.com and select Best Buy stores, so we put together a list of some tech to help you adjust to the change faster.
- Philips SmartSleep and Wake Up Light Therapy Lamp: Forget the blaring of an alarm, this light therapy lamp uses sunset and sunrise simulations to prepare your body to sleep and rise on time, and its RelaxBreathe feature helps calm you into peaceful slumber.
- Bose Sleepbuds II: These tiny, wireless earbuds are designed for comfort with sleep technology clinically proven to help you fall asleep faster. Discover tranquil tones and soothing sounds from nature or use Bose noise-masking sounds to cover unwanted nighttime noise.
- Withings Sleep Tracking Mat: This mat has a sensor that helps improve sleep quality by offering advanced sleep cycle analysis, heart rate tracking, and snore and breathing disturbances detection.
- Hatch – Rest+ Night Light, Sound Machine and Audio Monitor: If you have a young child who has trouble adjusting to the lost hour, try this smart light. A two-way monitor lets you listen in and speak or sing to your infant through your phone.
- Sealy 3 + 1 Memory Queen Foam Topper: Make up for the lost hour but improving the sleep you do get. Upgrade your mattress with this topper made from gel-infused memory foam that conforms to the contours of your body and releases trapped heat for plush adaptive comfort and a cooling bed surface.
Click here to check out the latest deals on sleep solution products and technology on BestBuy.com.