October is Energy Awareness Month, and Best Buy is here to help you celebrate by finding products to help reduce your carbon footprint.
From introducing small daily habits to making your whole house more energy efficient, we have a variety of options that can conserve energy, save money and protect the environment.
In fact, we’ve set a goal to help our customers reduce their carbon emissions 20% by 2030 through ENERGY STAR-certified products. This will also help save more than a collective $5 billion on customer energy bills.
Need help deciding which products are right for you to bring your sustainable lifestyle dreams to life? Stop by your nearest Best Buy store or schedule a consultation with a Best Buy Home Expert, who can do a free in-home, virtual or phone consultation to find the best tech that works for you.
This Energy Awareness Month, take the first step toward a more sustainable lifestyle with eco-friendly gadgets and ENERGY STAR tech. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Insignia™ 375 Sq. Ft. HEPA Air Purifier – Remove allergens, large irritants, mold, dust, pet dander, smoke and pollen from your home with this ENERGY STAR-certified air purifier.
- Juicebox 25 ft Electric Vehicle Charger with 40 Amp NEMA 14-50 – This electric vehicle charger delivers all the safety and smart-charging features you need to make home charging easy and cost-effective.
- Incipio Organicore Clear Case – A smartphone case that not only looks good but is also good for the environment. It’s the first 100% compostable, co-molded clear case, and for every Organicore case sold, one tree will be planted.
- Amazon Thermostat with Alexa – This ENERGY STAR-certified thermostat is $59.99, a lower price point than other smart thermostats. Paired with a utility rebate, you can take this home at almost no cost.
- Aventon Level.2 Commuter Step-Through eBike – Great for the daily commuter, the Aventon eBike will propel you at speeds up to 20 miles per hour and has up to 60 miles max operating range.
ENERGY STAR and Best Buy
Best Buy has been named an ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year for nine years in a row.
Every year, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) highlights organizations that have made outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through superior energy efficiency achievements. We were recognized for our efforts in protecting the environment and helping consumers save energy and cost savings. This includes our wide selection of energy-efficient product offerings and becoming a founding member of the Breakthroughs 2030: Retail Campaign, a Race to Zero initiative.
Want to do your part to conserve energy this month and throughout the year? Explore ENERGY STAR certified products and other sustainable living products.