It’s almost the day of the Big Game, so, yes, that means there will likely be buffalo wings and taco dip at your party.
To make it easy on you, here’s an idea for turkey sliders and salad that will earn you an MVP award with the crowd that comes over to watch the game. Just make sure to have your Philips Airfryer handy.
- 1 ½ lb. ground turkey, mixed dark and white meat
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire
- 2 tsp. hot sauce of choice
- 1 shallot minced
- 3 tsp. fresh thyme minced
- 1 Tbsp. parsley minced
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1 cup sliced cipollini onions
- 12 ea brioche sliders
- 1 cup mayo
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- 1 ea jalapeno
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 8 heads baby gem lettuce
- 2 shallots, 1 minced, 1 sliced
- ¼ cup Meyer lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. champagne vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Parmesan reggiano grated
- Mix the mayo and Sriracha. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Mix together water, sugar, and rice vinegar and boil. Slice jalapeño and put discs in bowl. Add hot liquid. Cool in refrigerator.
- Preheat the Philips Airfryer to 360 degrees.
- Mix turkey, Worcestershire, hot sauce, shallots, thyme, parsley, salt, sugar, pepper and breadcrumbs in a bowl, until combined. Measure out into 3-ounce sliders. Let rest in fridge at least 5 minutes.
- Place a sauté pan on medium heat with 1 tbsp. olive oil. Add cipollini onions. Salt, pepper. Cook until golden brown.
- Place the turkey patties evenly on the bottom and on the rack. Set the fryer for 12 minutes.
- To make the salad vinaigrette, mix together minced shallots, Meyer lemon juice, champagne vinegar, salt and pepper. Gradually add the olive oil to incorporate the dressing.
- Toast the buns in a pan till golden. To assemble, put a nice amount of spicy aioli on the bottom bun. Put the slider patty on top, followed by the cipollini onions and pickled jalapeños.
- To assemble the salad, cut the baby gems and pull apart the leaves. Toss with the vinaigrette and add the sliced shallots and grated parmesan. Serve.
Watch Gordon Ramsay prepare the recipe in this video:
Looking for additional Philips Airfryer recipes from Gordon Ramsay? Click here to see what else he has cooking.