Best Buy is making it easier than ever for you to use your iPad to shop for the hottest tech products this Holiday season.
We’ve launched an enhanced Best Buy mobile app — the same great iOS app you already use on your iPhone — that is specifically designed for the larger screens of the tablet experience.
We’ve designed the app to help you:
- View all of the latest Holiday deals, gift ideas and the Weekly Ad.
- Browse and filter product categories to quickly narrow your search to the right products for you.
- Chat with customer service via BlueAssist, an in-app, live-chat feature.
- Create and manage your Wish Lists or Wedding Registries.
- Check out using all of the great payment options offered on BestBuy.com, including Apple Pay, Visa Checkout and American Express Pay With Points.
“We have a lot of customers who use their browsers and go out to BestBuy.com on their iPads, and we think this experience will be easier and faster,” said Steve Swain, a director of mobile applications at Best Buy’s technology development center in Seattle. “This will help them be more effective with their Holiday shopping.”
You can download the enhanced iPad app in the Apple App Store.