‘Tis (almost) the season, and Best Buy is looking for employees to help us serve our customers during the holidays.
For the first time, all Best Buy stores and home services teams across the country will host virtual hiring events on Sept. 23 to help fill thousands of part-time, full-time and seasonal positions.
Candidates interested in joining the team this holiday season can apply online at BestBuy-jobs.com for positions in sales, customer service, repair, installation and more.
And we’re making it easier than ever to complete the first round of interviews. After submitting an application, qualified candidates will be invited to complete a video interview with questions to answer and can share more on why they want to work for Best Buy.
There are countless benefits to joining the Best Buy team, including opportunities for future career development and growth, as well as the following benefits:
- Starting pay of at least $15 per hour.
- Employee discount on products and services.
- Special college tuition discounts at various schools.
- Savings on fitness memberships.
- Savings on insurance plans, from home and auto to pet coverage.
- Access to Best Buy’s Employee Assistance Program, which provides numerous resources, including free counseling or expert advice on everything from mental health, legal counsel, financial questions, crisis support and life event planning.
We are also hiring for seasonal supply chain positions and will be hosting in-person events in select markets on Sept. 23.
Click here to learn more about careers at Best Buy.