American households have more connected devices than ever. Yet many of us often overlook the reality that adding devices — from smartphones to computers to televisions — can strain our Wi-Fi networks and slow down connection speeds.
To help solve these connection problems, Best Buy and Geek Squad have joined with NETGEAR to create a single solution that combines the high-performance NETGEAR Nighthawk DST AC1900 router with Geek Squad setup and a year of free continuing online and phone support.
The router, built to the specifications of Best Buy, can keep up with the growing number of connected devices in the home, while also virtually eliminating Wi-Fi dead zones. Purchase includes remote Geek Squad setup and one year of unlimited Geek Squad support, as well as a six-month security software package.
“Everyone knows the pain of slow network speeds, limited range and lack of help when we need it most, yet we tend to ignore the care and feeding of our routers,” said Sean Stephens, senior director of Geek Squad Services at Best Buy.
As home networking becomes more complex, people everywhere are looking for easy-to-use solutions to maximize the performance of their networks. To that end, this Nighthawk router with Geek Squad features:
- Dead Spot Terminator (DST) adapter to virtually eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones.
- Ability to support 10 or more connected devices.
- Embedded capabilities to allow for remote setup and support.
- Fast speeds, with up to 1900Mbps, GIGABIT Wi-Fi (and GIGABIT WIRED), and a dual core 1GHZ processor.
- Parental controls, guest network access and the highest level of wireless security (WPA/WPA2).
- Geek Squad support with router purchase to customize settings, connect devices and secure the network, and provide one year of unlimited post-set up support by phone or online
It’s available online and in stores now.