Note on COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to take a step back and look at the best way we can help our nonprofit community during this difficult time. To give us time to develop the plan, we are temporarily putting a hold on current funding. As we have more information to share, we will update this site.
The Community Grants application period has ended for 2019 and will be returning in Spring 2020. This site will be updated in early 2020 with important information about this program.
For more information on Social Impact at Best Buy, visit: https://corporate.bestbuy.com/social-impact/
Check out the other ways Best Buy is supporting local communities below:
- Teen Tech Centers: Learn about these interactive learning spaces for youth to explore different technology.
- Geek Squad Academy: Learn how these free tech education camps encourage youth to explore technology through immersive, hands-on training.
- News Archive: See how Best Buy supports communities through volunteerism, grants, disaster response and more.
- Best Buy for Good: Stay up to date on all our community efforts by following @BestBuyCSR on Twitter.
Grant Applicant Information:
- Notification date for 2019 grant recipients: Aug. 31, 2019
- Next grant application period: Spring 2020
- Program Contact: SocialImpact@BestBuy.com