The Community Grants application period has ended for 2019 and will be returning in Spring 2020. We are currently dedicating our time to reviewing this year’s grants and will be notifying 2019 applicants later this summer. We appreciate your patience and will have the site updated in early 2020 with important information about this program.
For more information on Social Impact at Best Buy, visit: https://corporate.bestbuy.com/social-impact/
Check out the other ways Best Buy is supporting local communities below:
- Teen Tech Centers: Learn about these interactive learning spaces for youth to explore different technology.
- Geek Squad Academy: Learn how these free tech education camps encourage youth to explore technology through immersive, hands-on training.
- News Archive: See how Best Buy supports communities through volunteerism, grants, disaster response and more.
- Best Buy for Good: Stay up to date on all our community efforts by following @BestBuyCSR on Twitter.
Grant Applicant Information:
- Notification date for 2019 grant recipients: Aug. 31, 2019
- Next grant application period: Spring 2020
- Program Contact: SocialImpact@BestBuy.com