At Best Buy, we know that technology plays a very important role in helping people live better lives. That’s why last year we acquired GreatCall, a company that uses technology to help older adults live safer, more independent lives.
Today, GreatCall announced its newest device, Lively Mobile Plus – the highest standard in medical alert technology. Lively Mobile Plus features enhanced GPS accuracy and the fastest response time, provided by GreatCall’s exceptional Caring Centers.
With a press of the button, GreatCall customers are immediately connected to IAED-certified 5Star agents at GreatCall’s Caring Centers. The agents have access to the customer’s personal profile and offer personalized help based on the situation. These highly trained agents communicate with the user through the device, stay connected until the incident is resolved and can dispatch emergency services if needed.
Lively Mobile Plus features
Additional device features include:
- Connectivity using the nation’s largest, most reliable 4G LTE network
- Enhanced GPS accuracy and reliability using Qualcomm technology
- Easy-to-use single button operation
- 24/7 unlimited access to GreatCall’s 5Star urgent response agents
- Fall detection with the Ultimate Health & Safety plan
- GreatCall Link app for providing emergency alerts and subscriber location for family caregiver peace of mind
- Loud integrated speaker and microphone
- Easy drop-in charging cradle
- Improved battery life, up to 80 hours
- Waterproof rating of IPX7
- Large and bright LED indicators
Lively Mobile Plus is available now for $49.99 and, as an introductory limited-time offer, service starts at $19.99 a month.
Visit www.greatcall.com/alert for more details and purchase information.