Valentine’s Day calls for some TLC – whether for your partner or for yourself. No need to go to the spa, you can bring it right to your home with the latest products in the Best Buy wellness line-up.
You can find health and wellness products on BestBuy.com and in select stores, so you can have your whole home spa set up in time for the holiday. Let the experts at Best Buy know what kind of rest and relaxation you want, and they can help you find the perfect selection of products.
Here are some of our favorite products that make the perfect relaxing day at home. Follow it up with a candle-lit dinner and you’re set for a peaceful Valentine’s Day.
- Set the mood with an ultrasonic aroma diffuser humidifier. Simply add your favorite essential oil to add a scent to the air. It also includes LED mood lighting to add to the calming environment.
- Take some time to do a quick yoga flow to stretch out and relax your muscles. If you aren’t feeling movement, lay down on the yoga mat and do a quick mediation.
- After applying a nice face mask, use a beauty roller to amplify skincare applications and get a luminous glow. The three interchangeable vibrating heads are designed to help firm, refresh and de-bloat puffy skin.
- If you or your partner have a beard, try out this luxurious shave kit, which includes a wash, a beard butter, oil and a dopp kit. The sandalwood scent adds an additional touch of relaxation.
- It wouldn’t be a spa day without a massage. This handheld percussion massager offers a quality deep muscle massage treatment in a portable design. And with three speed options, you can even customize your treatment.
- This foot bath combines heat and bubbles to soothe tired and achy feet. It also includes a pedicure brush for cleansing, as well as a pumice stone for exfoliation.
- End the night by watching a movie with a weighted blanket. The weight helps provide a calming effect and if you’re in a cold environment it comes with a removable plush cover to use during colder seasons.
Click here to check out the latest deals on health and wellness products and technology on BestBuy.com.