Are you struggling to find the perfect gift for someone on your list? How about giving a gift you can feel good about giving – a sustainable one from Best Buy.
Here are a few products that are eco-friendly, meaning they’ll help save resources, reduce single-use containers or are made from recycled materials. They also use the latest technology, too.
- The House of Marley Portable Bluetooth Speaker – House of Marley products are crafted from mindfully sourced materials, like FSC® certified wood, organic cotton and recycled plastics.
- Keurig – My K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter – Help your Keurig fan cut waste by giving a reusable filter.
- Philips – Hue Color Starter Kit – ENERGY STAR® certified LED bulbs like these use less energy and bring fun colors to any room.
- Pela – Turtle Edition Case for Apple® iPhone® X and XS – This case is both biodegradable and compostable. Plus, everyone will know you’re into saving the turtles.
- Wemo – Mini WiFi Smart Plug – Control lights or appliances with your smartphone to reduce energy.
And of course, you can always give a zero-waste e-gift card. It’s easy and can be redeemed immediately.
For more gift ideas, check out BestBuy.com/gifts.