We’re focused on providing a seamless shopping experience for our customers, no matter where or how they shop—in-store, online or, most often, a combination.
Everyone has different needs and preferences when they shop, especially for technology, which is why we have a variety of different experiences customers can take advantage of while shopping or looking for expert advice.
What does this mean exactly? For our stores, it means there’s no longer a “one size fits all” approach for every customer or community. We know many of our customers are at different points in their shopping journey, value different things when it comes to their tech and shop across multiple Best Buy locations in their area.
All of our different store experiences in your local area work together to bring you the best possible holistic shopping experience, whether you’re looking for inspiration, open-box deals or just need a new phone charger.
Looking to discover, learn and play? Visit a Best Buy Experience Store.
We now have around 50 Experience Stores across the country that serve as the ultimate destination for trying out the latest tech in the most inspirational way possible. These stores carry the brands you love and expect from us, plus:
- Immersive demo areas where you can see and hear the newest technology in action. Gain inspiration to incorporate into your everyday life like how to set up your own ultimate home theater experience or how to create the most products.
- In-store experiences featuring our newest categories like electric transportation, health and wellness, outdoor living, electric power tools and more, where you can personally see and touch the variety of options to help make a more informed decision that’s just right for you.
- An expanded selection of premium products within audio, home theater and luxury appliances that will elevate the spaces in your home where you spend the most time.
- Expanded Geek Squad space for your tech needs where our Agents can help diagnose problems, make repairs and help you find solutions to some of the most complex technology-related issues.
- Get your purchase with ease and speed thanks to larger in-store pickup areas. Plus, take advantage of our 24/7 pickup lockers. Your order can be safely and securely stored in a pickup locker until you’re ready to grab it – any time day or night.
Looking for clearance and open-box deals? Visit a Best Buy Outlet.
There are 20 dedicated Best Buy Outlet stores that offer a wide assortment of discounted products from the categories and brands you love, including large and small appliances, televisions, laptops, tablets, gaming products, mobile phones and more. Our new Outlet stores also have a Geek Squad area where you can get the support you need on your tech.
Anyone can shop Best Buy Outlets online at BestBuy.com/outlet and have small products, like laptops and tablets, shipped directly to your home.
Shop at a traditional Best Buy store
There are hundreds of traditional Best Buy stores across the country. These include a curated selection of the products and brands you’ve come to love and expect from us. And of course, our expert Blue Shirts and Geek Squad Agents are there, standing by to help you with your tech, every step of the way.
You can also always find thousands of tech and tech-related products on BestBuy.com and have them shipped directly to your home, to a nearby store, or to a designated pick-up location that works best for you.
Shopping online and need advice? Connect with our experts in the Best Buy Virtual Store.
The Best Buy Virtual Store has hundreds of Blue Shirt experts ready to answer your questions and help you shop. It’s easy, all you have to do is connect with one of our tech experts via chat, video or audio call on BestBuy.com or through the Best Buy App.
Our team of specially-trained experts, many of whom work inside a 40,000 square foot studio-like space, can give you personalized advice, live product demonstrations, show how accessories interact and more.
For example, you can connect with one of our photography experts who can help you see how a photo would look through various lens options, as well as the right accessories. Or connect with an expert and learn more about wearable tech like a smartwatch, walk through the ins and outs of your mobile phone and provider, get a fitness product demonstration and more.
Connect with an expert today in the Virtual Store – right from your home, or anywhere.