We’ve been saying it all season long: “Shop early!” For those of you who did, great job! For those of you who took a more relaxed approach to your holiday shopping, don’t worry — we’ve still got you covered.
This year we have more ways than ever to deliver your gifts on time. Check out this guide with everything you need to sleigh your last-minute holiday shopping.
How to shop
Here are all the ways you can shop for your last-minute gifts at Best Buy.
And don’t forget, free next-day delivery is available on thousands of items through December 23.
- Visit a store: Need help picking out the perfect last-minute gift for your friends and loved ones? Our Blue Shirts can offer expert advice for anyone on your list. In select stores, we’ve also added a few new ways to make your shopping experience faster and more convenient including locker pickup and mobile self-checkout, which lets you use the Best Buy app to scan and pay for certain items without having to head to a register.
- Store pickup and contactless curbside pickup: Store pickup and curbside pickup are fast, free, and convenient options. Just place an order online and pick it up at your nearby Best Buy. 90 percent of online orders are ready in less than 30 minutes of the order being placed. Order by 5 p.m. local time on December 24 for your order to be ready by 7 p.m. through store or curbside pickup.
- Same-day delivery: Same-day delivery is available on thousands of products at almost every Best Buy store. See if same-day delivery is available near you. Same-day delivery is available through December 24 (order by 2 p.m. local time to get it by 9 p.m. local time that day).
- Alternative pickup locations: Alternative pickup locations are available at more than 36,000 places around the country, allowing you to safely pick up your order at UPS, CVS, FedEx, Walgreens and more. More than 90% of the U.S. population lives within 5 miles of at least one of these locations.
How we’re getting you those gifts, faster
All season long, our teams have been hard at work to get you those orders on time.
We’ve even built warehouses inside a handful of our stores across the country that help us to package and ship up to 10 times more orders. And on some orders, our very own Best Buy employees will deliver your package directly to your doorstep to make sure you’ve got that gift when you need it.
- Tuesday, Dec. 21: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 22: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 23: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 24 (Christmas Eve): 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 25 (Christmas Day): CLOSED
- Sunday, Dec. 26: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Please note that store hours may vary depending on local regulations. Check your local store page online for exact hours of operation.