Moving into a dorm room or an apartment can be an exciting time for students going back to school. And for many, it’s the first time to truly personalize their own living space.
We know it can be a challenge to figure out what you need for your living space, but Best Buy is here to help with expert advice and all of the latest tech essentials.
We compiled a list of some top tech to help build the perfect living space while you’re at school.
Shake up your study space
Having a great workspace for those long study sessions can be a difference maker.
What makes a study space great? Having access to things such as a printer, high-speed internet, and a nice pair of headphones can help you stay in the zone and away from distractions.
- HP DeskJet 4155e Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer – Do more and worry less by adding a wireless printer to your office setup. The HP DeskJet 4155e gives you all the essential features you need, including the ability to print, scan, copy and mobile fax. Built-in wireless capabilities let you easily access, print and share resources on a network.
- Bose 700 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-the-Ear Headphones – Turn any space into a workplace with Bose’s powerful 11 levels of noise cancellation. With up to 20 hours of battery life and a quick charge, you never have to worry about being without music.
- eero AC Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System – Improve your apartment or dorm room’s network with this Wi-Fi system. True mesh technology helps minimize buffering and congestion, so you never worry about lagging behind while working on assignments.
- Phillips Hue Lights Starter Kit – Customize your living space with the Phillips Hue white and color ambiance starter kit. With more than 16 million colors, you can transform your dorm or apartment into a party venue or a calm study area. Take advantage of the voice control option and have control of your lights without even having to touch your phone.
Cooking up something special in the kitchen
Moving into your own place means doing things on your own, like cooking and cleaning. And while these things can feel like a chore, the right tech can make the experience much more enjoyable.
- Ninja Air Fryer – Prepare food with hot air instead of oil by using this Ninja air fryer. With a temperature range of 105 to 400 degrees, you can create dehydrated snacks on its multilayer drying rack or air-cook dishes with 75% less fat than traditional frying. Make up to two pounds of food with convection heat.
- Frigidaire 3.3 cu. ft. Mini Fridge – Never worry about heading to the vending machine or café when all your favorite snacks and beverages are in this compact refrigerator. Its freestanding design allows it to be flexibly placed in any apartment or dorm room.
- Keurig K-Select Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffeemaker – Start your morning right with this Keurig Coffee Maker. Simple button controls allow for a 12-ounce cup of coffee to be brewed in less than a minute, great for those students who need a quick pick-me-up on the way out to class.
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away ADV Upright Vacuum – Make sure to keep that dorm or apartment clean with this lightweight, multifloor vacuum. Its anti-allergen seal locks in 99.9% of dust and allergens, keeping them out of the air you breathe.
Having fun in your free time
Of course, you can’t forget to have fun in college. While projects and studying may take up most of your time, it’s important to wind down and relax, too.
Here’s some tech that can be used to beat boredom when you’re done with those assignments and projects.
- 55-inch Samsung 7Series Smart TV – Boasting native 4K resolution and advanced high dynamic range (HDR) technology, this Samsung smart TV enriches your movie nights with stunningly detailed visuals and lifelike colors. This smart TV also gives you access to popular streaming apps and more.
- Polaroid Go Camera-Everything Box – College is a time filled with experiences, and what better way to capture these experiences then with a pocket-sized Polaroid. Always find yourself in the frame with features such as selfie mirror and self-timer.
- Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Enjoy music wherever you go without reaching for your smartphone with Bluetooth connectivity. And 13-hour battery life powers through those long study sessions and day-long adventures.
Click here to find all our latest tech for your living space on BestBuy.com.