Welcome to the Best Buy Media Center, a resource for working news media members. Here you will find the latest news and facts about Best Buy. Contact us below to coordinate a story for your media outlet. Our executives, Best Buy Blue Shirt sales associates and Geek Squad Agents can be available as experts for news stories covering tech trends, new products and getting the most from technology.
CONTACT BEST BUY MEDIA RELATIONS
- Best Buy Beats Own Record To Be Top Fundraiser For St. Jude Campaign
- Best Buy Reports Better-Than-Expected Q4 FY19 Earnings
- Best Buy Continues Support for DACA Recipients
- Barron’s Names Best Buy Most Sustainable Company in the U.S.
- New PSA Warns Consumers of Gift Card Fraud
- Best Buy appoints Eugene A. Woods to Board of Directors
- Best Buy Appoints Cindy Kent to Board of Directors
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, a Leading Connected Health Services Provider
- Amazon and Best Buy Announce Exclusive Multiyear Partnership to Offer New Fire TV Edition Smart TVs
- Nation’s Job Readiness Deficit to Get Big Boost from Best Buy Support
- The company was founded by Richard Schulze in 1966 and called Sound of Music before the name changed to Best Buy in 1983.
- Best Buy generated revenue of more than $42 billion in fiscal 2018.
- Best Buy has more than 1,000 large-format stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Through its recycling program, Best Buy collects 409 pounds of electronics each minute the stores are open.