This holiday season, Best Buy is making it easy to shop for everyone on your list – and with the planet in mind. Looking for that perfect gift that makes every day Earth Day? We got you covered.
To get you started, we created a gift guide for the eco-conscious loved ones on your list, and the tech can even make a big difference for the environment all year long.
- Pela Apple Airpod Case: The perfect size for a stocking stuffer. Protect your Airpods from drops, scratches, and dents with this eco-friendly case made from Flax shive and a plant-based biopolymer.
- Amazon Smart Programmable Thermostat with Alexa: Easily switch out your traditional thermostat and save on energy usage with this ENERGY STAR certified product.
- ToughTested Solar Portable Charger: Recharge your powerbank using the power of the sun. This device can charge all your favorite USB devices multiple times, whether you are at home or on an outdoor adventure.
- Segway Ninebot KickScooter E45 Electric Scooter: Go green and ride in style with alternative transportation. Featuring high shock absorption tires, magnetic brakes, and a foldable design that will allow easy carrying and convenient storage.
- Vitamix FoodCycler FC-50: This mighty machine turns kitchen scraps into soil fertilizer (AKA compost) in just four to eight hours. It fits right on your counter and can help reduce food waste volume by up to 90%.
- Philips Hue White & Color Ambiance LED Smart Bulbs: Add color to any room with a single smart bulb, which offers 16 million colors. You’ll also be able to cut down on energy costs with these ENERGY STAR certified lightbulbs.
- Best Buy Gift Card: Can’t decide on what to get someone? Gift cards are always a great option, and 100% of our physical gift cards are now recyclable. You can also go zero waste and send an e-gift card instead.
Are you upgrading to new tech this holiday season? Don’t forget we run an e-waste recycling program and have helped customers collect 2 billion pounds of electronics and appliances since 2009 . We make it easy to recycle all kinds of used tech — from cameras to robot vacuums. Regardless of where you bought it, how old it is or who made it, you can bring your tech to any Best Buy store to have it recycled. More info, here.
Click here to find more sustainable gift ideas for the holiday season.